Friday, October 9, 2009

OBAMA = NOBEL?



I mean c'mon really? Don't get me wrong kudos to the guy he even got my vote, shudder, but what has he really done to be in the company of Nelson Mandela, The Dalai Lama, Elie Wiesel, Mother Teresa, Martin Luther King, or Teddy "Friggin" Roosevelt to name a few?

"For his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples."

What? What has he done? Someone please tell me what steps he has taken?

I think people need to give the guy a chance to actually do something. Good or Bad give him a few years to make some kind of difference in either direction. But to award the dude who hasn't really put in time to earn his stripes as the afore mentioned people is just plain silly you crazy cats in Oslo.

This hate rant has been provided by Ronin.
I hate because i love... boobies

No comments:

Post a Comment